random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.31.2008

A plethora of Sharpies

So I have started looking through my stuff in order to see what things I am getting rid of and what I am taking to New York. In the process, I found 63 Sharpie permanent markers- all black, varying in size. Can anyone even own that many Sharpies? I guess, back in the day (of AP Art) I was queen of freehand ink drawings, but I didn't realize I had collected so many Sharpies. It was hard to throw them all away.... We've been through so much, those Sharpies and I.

2 comments:

Olympus said...

hahahahahhahahahhaha

Brittney said...

I'm with you girl! I have a billion sharpies that I just keep finding in random places. It happens.