random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.06.2008

A conundrum...


What is it with guys and Mountain Dew? It doesn't even taste good, yet most of the guys I know drink it like there will soon be a Mountain Dew drought or like it has some unkouwn nutritional value. Which by the way, it doesn't, and okay, I admit it, I had some Mountain Dew the other day, but I didn't actually enjoy it. I only did it out of desperation until I could get my hands on some water... Plus, Mountain Dew is tainted with the unwelcome memories of the infamous cabin boys who drank a 24-pack of Mountain Dew in under an hour. I don't get it...

No comments: