I got a ton of cute jewelry handmade by my dear mutti. She is getting pretty good at it, too. She also got me matching shirts, which is great because I was in serious need of spring clothes (since everything I own is black). She always gets me the best stuff. I should just let her be my personal shopper because she always knows what I want.
Also, my sister gave me Enchanted, which is great because I love that movie…and James Marsden. She also got me a New York City travel guide which should come in handy, since I’d like to think I know my way around the city, but that is probably not true.
I will update more about birthday-related events later. It is kind of hard to say how the rest of the day will play out, since it is only 10:30A.M. One thing is for sure…I am going home at 3:00P.M.!
Also, my sister gave me Enchanted, which is great because I love that movie…and James Marsden. She also got me a New York City travel guide which should come in handy, since I’d like to think I know my way around the city, but that is probably not true.
I will update more about birthday-related events later. It is kind of hard to say how the rest of the day will play out, since it is only 10:30A.M. One thing is for sure…I am going home at 3:00P.M.!
Here is a funny picture that I laughed at for quite some time...

Have you ever been sniped by a kitten?
2 comments:
That is the best picture I have seen in some time. If you got nice spring clothes, how come you are still wearing brown today?? jk. Glad your Bday is going so great so far. Jason
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA! I hope you enjoy the rest of you day and that many more birthday presents will be bestowed on you.
P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background ;)
Post a Comment