Anyway, yesterday, we ended up going to Macaroni Grill for my birthday. This is somewhat a birthday tradition. They always give me that delicious chocolate cake... Yum. Nessa and Kylie got me a New York survival kit, which included Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (yes!), a Kenneth Cole purse (double yes!) and some other goodies. Afterwards, we went to see College Road trip. It was the ONLY thing that was playing that anyone even had any interest in. It turned out to be pretty funny.
Today, Megan, Kylie, Sally and I went to Color Me Mine. It is a place where you can paint your own pottery. I've been there a few times before and always really enjoyed it. Anyway, I guess I had a hard time finding something to paint because I kept thinking of how much stuff I am going to have to get rid of when I go to NYC... Getting something else wasn't exactly helping. Still... I found something that I painted for my mom. I hope she likes it. 
2 comments:
Your birthday turned out awesome! I'm SOOOO jealous that you got that awesome chocolate cake from Macaroni Grill. But I guess since it was your birthday I'll try not to be jealous.....
Happy Birthday! Do you feel old?
Post a Comment