random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.05.2008

Big Business

Yesterday, after dance practice, I got home and grabbed my leftover California Pizza Kitchen Chinese Chicken salad and Silk Chocolate Soy milk and turned on the TV hoping to find something good... and did I ever! Big Business was on CMT. I remember watching this movie when I was like 10 and thinking it was hillarious. I watched it last night and laughed the whole time.
This little clip is dedicated to Rachel Law-Pants (or Raquel Pantalones). She used to do that thing that Rose does with her bracelets... Like when she calls that guy a snake... I wish I could describe it: Big Business

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Yep, Big Business is TOTALLY where I got the snake move. Too funny. Oh, and I like the spanish version of my name---sounds so sophisticated!