random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.18.2008

A quiz and a request

1. Tag your friends: Whoever reads it and feels like they have nothing better to do… Although, I have better things to do, and should probably to them.

2. What is your most guilty pleasure?The Sunday tradition. Only Megan knows what it is and I will never, ever tell.

3. Have you ever seen someone die?No, and I hope I never do. You see, I have an extremely photographic memory and I would NEVER forget that image, so for my sake, I hope I never have to watch someone die.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Not really. I know what I want; I just have to figure out the order… You know, work, grad school, my idea of owning my own event planning business… that type of thing.

5. What was the last book you read for pleasure and would you recommend it?
Size 14 is Not Fat Either- and yes, if you like that sort of thing… I wouldn’t recommend it if you like books that are serious. This one is more like mindless reading.

6. Favorite Sandwich and side
Chicken Pesto and soup (any kind…except for tomato).

7. If a person you like doesn't feel the same way, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I want to say that I wouldn’t, you can’t sit around waiting for someone to make up their mind.

8. What is your dream car?
I would like to own a Hybrid someday… any Hybrid. I can, however, tell you what my dream car is not: a mini van. I will NEVER drive a mini van.

9. Is there anything that made you unhappy recently?
When I got sick last week. That was NOT fun.

10. What do you want most in life?
Happiness

11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relates to the most & why?
Oh, probably pride. I think we all tend to be a little prideful at times.

12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully married and successful. Also, I hope I will have a Masters by then.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
My entire family-Can I honestly choose one? I think not.

14. What kind of person do you think you are?
A dedicated, goal-oriented one.

15. What made you laugh recently?
A picture of a dolphin, courtesy of Meg Cabot. Also, Ross told me a story about how he was trying to make his sister a Metallica/Beauty and the Beast mix tape when he was like 10… Oh, that made me laugh for the duration of the New Product Launch meeting.

16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
Cooper Cartwright of the Heather Wells books

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Don’t I always?

18. Do you have a motto? If yes, which one?
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss… It is from RENT

19. What type of friends do you like?
Loyal, humorous, goal-oriented friends.

20. Do you have a favorite song?Honestly, not at the moment. I do have a song stuck in my head though. It is Legally Blonde, from the Legally Blonde musical, which is excellent, by the way.


Request

To all the readers of this sometimes funny/not funny blog who never make comments (A.K.A. Not Rachel Law and Olympus- Who are you, by the way?):

Please leave me comments so that I know you've been here. It doesn't even have to relate to the topic...it could just say "I read this." If you do not have a GMail address, you can post it on Facebook. Thank you kindly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... I want to leave a comment anyway, so deal with it! Minivans are the coolest and I can guarantee that I will be driving one in less than 10 years.

Merilee said...

Nina, you are a babe! I enjoy reading about you in NYC. You've been wanting to go for so long! Way to go achieving your dreams! I went hiking today b/c it was the first nice day in Juneau AK since I got her on May 1. We went to some ice caves. They were awesome. Enjoy all those plays! Love, Mer