random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.19.2008

Young and Rubicam it is!!!

I am going to intern at Young and Rubicam in New York City... That's only the dream of my life! I am pretty excited. My exact words when Professor Kelly called me to tell me my company placement were "shut right up." This is a big company, with many worldwide offices. I will be working as an account executive. I just honestly can't believe I got my first choice agency! The Y&R offices are right by Grand Central Station, Bryant Park and Times Square, so I will literally be right in the heart of Manhattan. I haven't heard any more details, but when I do, I will update. In the mean time, here is some excellent Y&R made advertising:



Hand-made shoes... BRILLIANT!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congrats on the internship!!! You rock my world, lady

Brooklyn said...

Excellent job - congrats!!

esther said...

That is great. I'm excited for you, you'll have a great adventure in NY.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'll have you know that my map showed aguti has visited my blog :)