random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

4.30.2009

Map Tracker...

Yikes. I have one of those little maps that tracks places where people read your blog... It's pretty pointless because it doesn't tell you who reads it, just where it is being read. I had no idea my blog was being read in all these places:

* Neumarkt, Germany (Em-Diddy? Mer? Is that you?)
* Aviles, Spain
* Indaiatuba, Brazil
* Klatovy, Czech Republic
* Santiago, Chile

If you are one of these people, leave a comment and let me know who you are. I like it when people read my blog. :) There is also one for Queens Village, NY. Who do I know who lives there? No idea... But feel free to read... 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

We have people from Argentina that have read our blog. I have NO idea who they are. Gooa live Stat counters.

Emily said...

I guess the germany one is me...it's weird how they can't pinpoint which city you're actually looking from...I've never heard of Neumarkt...