random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

4.23.2009

I am not a cupcake kind of girl..


In fact, I can think of a really long list of things I would rather eat instead of cake. Like pineapple. Or kettle corn. Or shave ice. But yesterday, I ate a cupcake that rocked my world. If you live in NYC, you must go to Sweet Revenge (62 Carmine Street).  I had their peanut butter cupcake. It was seriously the best cupcake I have ever eaten. Way better than Magnolia and CRUMBS. 

2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Mmmmm kettle corn! Mmmmm!

Shauna said...

they were definitely delish!

ps...love how z. efron is your mc!