After the show, I headed over to BB Kings for the opening night party. KLR was working for Roundabout so she got me a pass... which I didn't end up using. I think they all thought I was America Ferrera. Again.
The party was fun. Lots of Broadway headliners were there. Of course, the cast of the Philanthropist was there, as well as cast members from Guys and Dolls and a few other shows. Kristin and I got to chat with lots of really interesting people in the theater industry and it was fun to hear their tips on how I need to switch careers and work with theater. I agree.
After a while of eating delicious treats and like 7 Shirley Temples (FYI- Those are non-alcoholic), we saw Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker make their big entrance. KLR and I really wanted a picture with SJP but we didn't want to bother her. These pictures are part of Broadway World's photo coverage. I will post the two I took later on.

Opening night!!!

Opening night curtain call. Cast of the Philanthropist. MB is the little guy in the middle.
Sarah Jessica Parker, or SJP as we refer to her most often...






1 comment:
You need to go check our Rock of Ages and tell me if it's any good. I saw a snippet of it on Regis & Kelly. Man I miss living close to the city.
Post a Comment