random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

4.21.2009

I know, I know...

 I haven't blogged about anything in beaucoup de jours... but I will... Something good is coming. I just have to ask my blog readers, all three of you, to please vote for Mayo in Dancing with the Stars. 

 Tomorrow night they are starting a Professional competition during the results show. There are 6 professional dancers who will go up against each other to win the prize of becoming a new professional on the show next season. Among them is a fellow BYU grad, Mayo Alanen. The competition is based purely off of audience votes. 

Vote for him today! To read his bio click here

You can vote by phone during the show tonight and up to 30 minutes after. Or online until noon EST tomorrow. To vote online click




No comments: