random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

4.28.2009

Today, I am loving...

My honey roasted pretzels.

The fact that I did not bring a coat or jacket to work.

The fact that I am wearing flip flops. 

The fact that it actually looks like day out of my office window.

This quote from the Kristin Chenoweth bio: "Because that's how New Yorkers are. People answer each other's prayers a million times a day in this city."

What I am listening to right now.

2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

That pretzel sounds amazing! Mmmm.

Brad and Hailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.