Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
5.04.2009
Chipotle and I are definitely in a fight
I found this link that calculates the nutritional information for your favorite Chipotle menu item. Click here if you want to be depressed.
Labels:
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have always tried to tell people how bad it is, plus the food isn't that great anyways.
Hah. Like the evils of food will ever go away. Just enjoy it Nina. Good food is there to be enjoyed!
Post a Comment