random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

5.26.2009

Do you ever...?

Have moments in life that you watch unfold in a way you didn't mean them to? And, you can see them happening but you have no idea how to take them back to square one? And people perceive your actions incorrectly? A couple of things have been on my mind recently and I keep beating myself up about the way they have turned out. I keep going back and analyzing every little detail and knowing that the end result could be different. And I have no one to blame but myself. So frustrating! Dear Alina, welcome to adulthood.

In other news: It is May 26th... 12:17 AM and that means one thing: HAIR for sale on itunes! God bless everyone at the Bravo Group. They will now hear hippie tunes for the next few days at work. But since they're all from that time, I don't think they will mind too much.

Time to FINALLY let the sun shine in.

Love,

A

1 comment:

Merilee said...

Wow Nina! Sounds like you've been busy yourself seeing movie stars and attending plays and rallies in NY. Double wow.

Also, thanks for the comment on my blog. I can't help myself. Some things just need to go on paper- well, figuratively.

Did you know Christin got back from her mission about two weeks ago? She's back in NM, going strong. How crazy is that?

Miss you baby love! You are fantastic!