Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
5.07.2009
Decisions...
So I love school. For real. I do... and lately, all I want to do is go back to school. I was kind of an idiot to rush out of BYU and robbed myself of two ballroom-filled years. But now, I am looking into theater development, production and design programs in NYC, Michigan and England. I'm excited to learn about programs and if you know of any, please leave me a suggestion! I figure this gives me enough time to prepare for hell (AKA Alina does not remember any math, AKA the GRE) and to find good options for Fall 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the Hillberry!!!
Post a Comment