random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

5.29.2009

I was tired until...

I started playing the HAIR soundtrack. Holy addictive. I am physically unable to turn it off. Either way, I am searching through my room for the Green Baby (aka my ipod shuffle) which I can't find anywhere. I don't think the tunes will be off anytime soon. Ho hum... What's a few hours of missed sleep when it means I can put awesome music on the ipod and have it at work all day?

Have you seen the Green Baby anywhere? If so, please contact me immediately! You will be rewarded handsomely... If cookies can be described as handsome. The last time I remember having it was walking in from the gym on Saturday.

No comments: