My personal favorite, which may have been influenced byHe Who Shall Not Be Named in This Blog. He LOVES Kermit.

Second favorite...
Santa bringing in the start of the Christmas season.**If you want to see any more parade pictures, send me an email and I can send you a link to my Facebook album**
After the parade, I headed over to Valerie Baker's apartment for dinner. She has an amazing apartment that overlooks the Hudson River. There were A LOT of people there, but it turned out to be really fun. Dinner was delicious. Everyone did a really great job at contributing. Sara and I taught people how to make candy turkeys. Eric made some amazing apple pie. Tony kept insisting that the stuffing tasted like it had been cooked by a really good looking person (aka him). Anne entertained us all by bringing Western Beef brand orange soda. We also played Catch Phrase which was even more fun with some of Eric's one-liners.
After dinner, I continued with my yearly tradition of going to the movies. I met up with Anna and we saw Twilight, which I hated a little less this time. I kept falling asleep on account of getting up so early; not even Rob Pattinson's good looks kept me awake.
The following day I did nothing. Really. I sat on my floor and watched Gossip Girl until I decided I couldn't sit there any longer. Luckily, Anna saved the day by suggesting that we make dinner and watch a movie at her house. We decided to invite some people over and our little movie night turned out to be a success. Rustin and Jason (and some other people whose names I can't remember) came over and we watched Christmas Story and Kung Fu Panda.
On Saturday, I got an early start... A bunch of us met up at SaraBeth's for Rustin's birthday, which was really fun. I then went shopping.... I know. I never go shopping but I was in desperate need of MAC paint and eyeshadow. The rest of the weekend may or may not have been spent watching lots of Gossip Girl, more movies and choreographing Anna's musical scores.



2 comments:
Nina, you are a babe. I am impressed with your sociality. Not that it's new, just how everpresent this sociability is.I may have made both of those words up.
I liked the parade pictures and will probably look up the rest on facebook. Happy Thanksgiving!
OMG! I totally thought of you when i was watching the Macy's parade. That's something i've always wanted to go see. I thought of you probably out there watching it. :( ah! Jealous! I'm thinking I should spend Thanksgiving in NYC next year with ya, if you're still there. What do you think? hehe I'm happy you are having the time of your life out there. Love ya girly!
Post a Comment