Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
11.21.2008
This is why I don't watch scary movies...
Last night, I was flipping through channels and saw that The Exorcism of Emily Rose was on. Morbid curiosity made me turn to the movie. I watched maybe 5 minutes. That's all it took for me to get freaked out enough to leave the room. And... I had a nightmare about it. Stupid photographic memory....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment