random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

11.12.2008

Halloween...

So, I realize I am SUPER late in posting anything Halloween related, and that may or may not be because I don't really get excited about Halloween. But, I finally got some pictures from Ashley and thought I would share...

First, I was going to be Elphaba because I found out what they use for her make up and how they do it... I thought it would be a fun challenge... But, since I am probably the cheapest person you'll ever meet, I decided I didn't want to spend money on MAC Paint (actual paint, not the eye shadow base), an Elphie-ish outfit and a WIG (can you believe it? WHY did I ever chop off my hair???)


This is Julie Reiber who is the BEST Elphaba you will ever see... No battle.


So then I decided I was going to be a Pink Lady. I am not going to lie- that was totally a recycled costume from last year... which is hardly a costume. I just have to wear the jacket that Megumi made me...

But the night before, I decided I was going to be someone from Hairspray (the movie- because the hair in the musical is WAY more extreme and probably harder to do). I borrowed this vintage dress from Kristin and spent three hours at work teasing my hair and making it really big. Of course, my hair will NEVER do anything I want it to, so my hair deflated like every 5 minutes and I kept having to re-tease it. I also turned my hairspray bottle into an Ultra Clutch bottle and carried it around.





But anyway, here are the party pictures:


Me and Tony as Edward Scissorhands... I think he probably hates me because I kept breaking his scissor blades...



Ashley (80s Jazzercise Instructor), Amanda (Dorothy), Kristin (Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's) and I at the party.



Anna and I



Ash and I






And now, if you'll excuse me... I need to go find some breakfast.

More later!

No comments: