I found this list in a card that He Who Shall Not be Named in this blog sent me recently... I wrote it but somehow HWSNBNITB had it... but he wanted to give it back, so I am posting it. Some of these are old, and I added a few new ones. And okay, it is super cheesy, especially in light of Thanksgiving, but I remember giving this to HWSNBNITB because he was feeling down, so maybe it will cheer someone else up too.
1. The Gospel (and all it encompasses)
2. My super awesome family (seriously... My mom is like a cool mom, my siblings are hilarious)
3. Chocolate milk, but especially Ovaltine and BYU Creamery chocolate milk
4. Ocean breeze
5. Sunlight
6. Love
7. Respect
8. Freedom of religion
9. Second chances
10. Broadway musicals
11. Kettle corn
12. Scholarships
13. Encouraging smiles
14. Red roses
15. Jamba Juice
16. Babies (have you NOT seen my nephew? He is beautiful)
17. Gilmore Girls (especially Season 4)
18. The ability to dance
19. My talent and love for art
20. Good books
21. The Three Amigas (Nina, Nessa & Kylie)
22. Loyal Friends
23. Clean things
24. Raid (I have lived in many, many places where I used this A LOT)
25. The Hawai'i sky
26. Polihale (Google it)
27. Serendipity... Not the restaurant... I'm talking about the actual thing. (Ask me about my RENT story and how Ashley and I became such quick friends)
28. People who make me laugh
29. People who understand that I despise text messaging and don't bother me about it
30. People who take chances
Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
1 comment:
What a happy list of Thankfulness. Now, when I am sad, I will visit your blog and it will improve my day immensely.You rock my world! I also appreciate RAID.
Post a Comment