random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

11.20.2008

TWILIGHT!

How excited am I that the little Twilight widget to the right says "00 days?" Very, very excited. And, since I do have a sense of reason, I have decided to wait until tomorrow night with Ash and Karene, rather than watching it tonight at midnight and being dead tired tomorrow. And, if you happen to see it before me... I don't want to know what you thought of it. Hold your thoughts till after I see it. For real.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You and me both girl! I've got my ticket for the 8pm show tomorrow and I cannot wait. I'm going to be the only squealing 26-year-old in a Twilight shirt.

Merilee said...

I don't have tickets yet, but yes! I cannot wait either. But if you hate it....I want to know, so I don't waste my time