They+ are= They're
You+are= You're
Their is to be used solely when referring to someone's possesions/qualities/circumstances, etc., i.e. THEIR dog, their shoe
Your is also used only when referring to someone's posessions/qualities/circumstances, etc.,
i.e. YOUR dog, your shoe
Helpful, no?
Well, Florida is great. I am loving the 80 degree weather and spending tons of time with grandma... though since she doesn't speak English, all we can ever watch on TV is novelas, which are not high quality entertainment. I am excited for the rest of our visitors to arrive. It's going to be a crazy Christmas this year, but it will be a nice change from the usual pattern.
PS. Pet peeve #1- Dirty anything, but especially dirty dishes.
3 comments:
Oh my, grammatical errors like that drive me crazy! Also: to instead of too or two, and its instead of it's. Sooo annoying!
YES! I knew you would understand!
Love the new layout!
I've been making the headers from images I get from Anthropologie's website. Haha, it's totally ghetto, but I've just been adding in my blog title using paint. Super easy. :)
Post a Comment