Well, kids. I am finally done Christmas shopping... and what a relief that is. New York City is crazy right now. I am almost all ready to go and join my family for Christmas. This year will be extra special because my grandma will be joining us (after fighting for her visa for weeks). Also, my mom's cousin and my aunt's family will be spending the holidays in our tiny little condo.
Here are some pictures of NYC at Christmas...

All right, so this one is not Christmas related...but have you ever been to a McDonalds that has bouncers? Because I have...

With Ace Young from Grease/American Idol. He totally stole the show, because he isn't the lead, but he is fabulous. Let's talk about the ridiculous women who were SCREAMING (not cheering), SCREAMING any time he sang anything. They were like 13 year-old girls at a Jonas Brothers concert.

A few of us at the Broadway in South Africa Holiday Benefit. Such a great cause! The party was held in the lobby of the Minskoff Theater which overlooks Times Square.

After the benefit, a few of us headed over to Frankie James Grande's apartment... He lives at the Ritz Plaza and has an amazing apartment. Frankie is currently a member of the Mamma Mia Cast. Adam Kantor (Rent), Tracy McDowell (Rent), Nina Larfarga (In the Heights), and Sean Bradford (Lion King) were there as well. That was quite exciting, especially for a lot of the aspiring actors like Patrick (pictured above). This is a horrible photo, but it shows the amazing view from Frankie's apartment.

The following morning, I stayed home from work and woke up to HUGE snowflakes! I am on the phone, bragging to my mom who had called me the day before to brag about perfect beach weather.

The outside of Saks


Me with half of the tree

The white specs in all of these pictures is snow! How perfect!



Roommate Christmas... Everyone showing off their gifts.
4 comments:
Wow girl! What a life you are living! That's crazy that the McD's has bouncers! Looks like a lot of fun in the city though! merry Christmas!
Nina beana, you are too cute. Bragging about snow huh? Well, we've got plenty to brag about here in Provo. Tons of snow everywhere. I hope I drive home ok. Excited to see your family? I know you are.
You are so lucky! I love this post. I've always wanted to live in NYC (I'm sure I've said this before). Thanks for sharing! It looks magical, Alina. I hope you love it every day (and have to pinch yourself every day)! I am so, so excited for you. Hugs... Hope you had a Merry, Merry Florida Christmas con tu abuelita!
Frankie's apartment is beautiful!!! I love that view he has. Is this the same building? I want to live there! http://www.stonehengenyc.com/properties/listing/58
Post a Comment