random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

12.12.2008

Exciting Stuff


This January 9th, it's just Meg and I at her publicity event at the New York Public Library. How excited am I to meet my favorite author? Way, way excited. Meg Cabot is the author of The Princess Diaries series (which I have actually never read), Heather Wells series, Queen of Babble series, Boy Next Door, Boy Meets Girl, and the Allie Finkle series.

And there are totally going to be Vera Wang gift baskets and I think she is also giving away designer tiaras to celebrate the release of the last Princess Diaries book. Maybe I'll win one... though, I don't know what I would do with it. Plus, some of them are not cute. Not even a little bit. (i.e. Lauren Conrad's tiara=ug)

More later!

Love,


~Nina~

PS. Sunny Florida is only a week away!

1 comment:

esther said...

I've never read any of her books. I'll have to put them on my list.