random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

6.03.2008

Must Watch Gilmore Girls...


If you know me, you know what a huge fan I am of the TV show Gilmore Girls. I have now missed 35 days of Gilmore Girls... Help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that show still going on? I thought they only showed re-runs these days.

esther said...

Can you not watch them online? So many shows are doing that now. Maybe not as far back as 35 episodes. Hang in there, your strong.