My welcome gift from my new roommates, Karene and Anne. A bog chocolate alligator! It is seriously HUGE!
With Eric, Rebecca and Sarah at Amateur Night at the Apollo!
Kaisha won the RENT lottery, which means we got to see RENT in the first row. It was a really cool experience! It was Tamyra Gray's last week as Mimi and the whole cast was very emotional. It gave a lot more meaning to the play! This is us with Adam, who plays Mark.
Jeff and I got into the Live Show with Regis and Kelly. We were allowed to take pictures during commercial breaks. We saw John Travolta's wife (I forgot her name), Mel B, Idina Menzel (amazing!!!) and Billy Ray Cyrus.
Kelly Ripa with Melanie Brown (aka Scary Spice)
Idina Menzel singing "I Stand"
Jeff and I at WICKED! It was so amazing! Basically, I have entered the Wicked lottery like 15 times and I have never won, but Jeff won last Tuesday. Again, he seems to think I bring him good luck, but I don't think that is the case. Either way, the show was amazing. We got to see Kari Ellis on her first night on Broadway, and she had so much energy. It made her part so fun to watch! Jeff was so funny during the show. He was like a little kid in Disneyworld for the first time.
Friends on the Brooklyn Bridge! We went later in the day because we wanted to see the sunset behind the Statue of Liberty. After we got to Brooklyn, we went to Grimmaldi's. It is this amazing pizza place in Brooklyn. It is really famous, and you have to wait in line forever to even place an order. We got our pizza and ate it on the big pier. It was a cool experience, and I definitely think I am going to have to do it again, because my pictures weren't that good, and I want to take more.
The city at sunset
Irasema and me... She is one of my best friends here in NYC. Sadly, she is going back to Dallas.
1 comment:
Alina,
It looks like you are having an amazing time! We miss you at DS but It looks like you are having the time of your life!
Post a Comment