The following are reasons why the Yankees game was not the greatest experience of my life:
1. See blog title
2. Derek Jeter did nothing of monumental importance at this game.
3. A foul-mouthed 15 year-old who kept kneeing me the whole game kept yelling “Go Jabo”. I had to resist the urge to tell him that Jabo, in fact, can’t hear him.
4. Someone stepped on a ketchup packet and it exploded all over me.
5. After the game I got compared to He who Must Not Be Named in This Blog because I read my book in efforts to stay awake (I got up at 6:00 A.M.). You know what I say? Leave me alone and let me read my dang book. It’s not like I’m bothering you.
6. So will I be returning to a Yankees game? You bet I won’t… On the plus side, we were far away enough that I did not get hit with a baseball, as is usually the case with me and baseball-related activities.
Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
2 comments:
Oh boy, I sure hope this isn't what my night with the Houston Astros will be like.... we're going to their game near the end of July. I, like you, don't even like baseball!
Your mistake was that you didn't go to a Met's game. Those are much better than Yankee games.
Post a Comment