random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

6.06.2008

Keeping it Classy

With the arrival of summer, we have blog face lifts! I've redone mine in a summer theme. The blog template is called Coconut Lime and I chose it because it sounds SO good.




Also, I am ridiculous. I noticed that I drink a lot more water when my water bottle is prettier.
You tell me! Cast your votes now!
Option 1:
Option 2:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No competition between the two water bottles..... obviously number 2.

Katya said...

Option 2 for sure...love the new template!