Yesterday, I had one of the luckiest days of my life:
1. I got into the Live Show with Regis and Kelly: Jeff and I (well, mostly just me) decided it would be fun to try and get standby tickets for Tuesday's taping of the show. Idina Menzel was on the show!!! I got there at 6:30AM and was #19 on the standby line. Jeff didn't think we had a chance, but we got in!!! We also got to see Mel B (Scary Spice), Billy Ray Cyrus, and of course, Regis and Kelly.
2. I went to work for only 2 hours, and my supervisor was totally cool with that.
3. I went to the MET and saw AMAZING art.
4. Jeff and I won the WIcked lottery. We saw Kari Ellis (former London Elphaba) perform her first night on Broadway, and she was so on! She had so much energy. I was speechless. Also, I got to see David Burnham (Fiyero) who sings like an angel one last time!!!
Jeff says it's because I bring him luck, which I would never have thought because I have the WORST luck. Ever.
Pictures will soon follow. I promise!
Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment