random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

5.31.2008

Cool

I am so bored right now, it's not even funny. So while I wait for an appropriate time to go to bed (I just had the largest meal known to mankind at Serendipity) I am doing pointless stuff like this... Word.


AMAZING FATE!
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look.
4. Title this email what the answer to your last question is.
5. Take luck and have fun!


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Brand New Orange

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Fall Line
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Save Me

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Hanging by a Moment

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Why Not? (OK...so maybe I have some Hillary Duff in my i pod)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Extraordinary Girl (oh...how presh)


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Over the Rainbow

WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
Silhouettes
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Save the Last Dance for me (I can't say I am actually interested in anyone at the moment, but I could see myself thinking this)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
She's a Rebel (ha... that's totally the opposite of what I aspire to be)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Wonderful (WICKED!)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Kiss the Girl (hahaha... how cheesy! I could have Kaitlyn perform her tapping seaweed dance to top it off!)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
New Girl in Town
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Flying High

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
This place is deserted

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Your Song

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THIS EMAIL [BLOG]?
Cool (only not really :) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, only a couple of those even worked..... but my favorite was "New Girl in Town."

Katya said...

haha this looks familiar! Where do you get your blog templates? They are always so freaking cute. :)

Katya said...

Never mind! I just noticed the blog templates link right there...