random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

5.29.2008

The tag... and I SO have better things to do than this...

The Five Tag

5 years ago: (2003) I was getting ready to leave home and move to Utah to start BYU.


5 Months Ago: (January) I was freezing to death by the ridiculously cold Utah winter, working full-time at Del Sol, freaking out about my internship placement and preparing for Dancesport.

5 Things on my to do list:

1. Apply for more jobs
2. Mani/Pedi- I do them myself because I absolutely refuse to pay for something I can do myself.
3. Figure out my life
4. Find an apartment in NYC
5. Iron my white shirt

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Kettle Corn
2. Apples w/ natural peanut butter
3. Ovaltine
4. Tortilla chips and pico de gallo
5. Bruschetta

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. TRAVEL. EVERYWHERE.
2. Buy myself a house
3. Buy mamma a house
4. Help people in Costa Rica who would surely appreciate it
5. Donate to the Multicultural Scholarship fund at BYU (they did pay for my ENTIRE education)

5 of my BAD habits:
1. Cracking my back/neck/wrists
2. Not drinking enough water
3. Diet Coke
4. Wasting time
5. Slouching in my office chair

5 Places I have lived:
1. San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
3. Provo, Utah
4. Kauai, Hawaii
5. New York, NY

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Account Executive (intern)
2. Product Development assistant
3. Cougarwear Sales clerk
4. Del Sol Intern/ JIM
5. Maui Wowi Smoothie artiste

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I hate it when I can hear people chew their food or swallow their drinks. GROSS.
2. I almost drowned once.
3. I have been rescued out of my house by the fire department. (I was like 4 or 5--and the river overflowed).
4. I have really sensitive teeth
5. I actually LIKE staying in sometimes.


TAGGED!
1. Betsy Denney
2. Rachel Law
3. Brooke Eddington
4. Britt Stafford
5. Kyra Herbst

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can't tag me! I've already done this one.