random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.04.2008

Go Giants!

I am not going to lie... I wouldn't call myself a football enthusiast by any means, but I do enjoy watching the Super Bowl. I don't really follow NFL Football at all, except for the last couple of weeks before the Super Bowl. I never usually care who wins, with the exception of this year. I am so sick of the Patriots... I am glad the Giants won! There may or may not have been some celebrating at my apartment....
For me, one of the most enjoyable parts of the Super Bowl is the amount of commercials that run during the game. Hello... advertising major, remember? It intrigues me how much companies are willing to pay for a 30 second spot. I was even really surprised to see local commercials on during the 3rd quarter... I have to say that my favorite commercial was definitely the Life Water commercial with the geckos (or lizards, or salamanders, or whatever they were) dancing to Thriller... So my friends, for those of you who missed it, here is a little treat...
Since I actually don't know how to load a video from You Tube onto my blog, here is the link

And for good measure....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those commercials were pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

"All hail the NEW YORK GIANTS!"