random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.15.2008

In Cyber Land we only drink Diet Coke...

I like to think you all are very interested in my thought process, which may or may not be true, but here is something I thought of this morning:


Now, I wish I was the one who came up with this. All I can say is that the person who did is probably sitting on a pretty big paycheck. Talk about good use of imagery. Apparently the new Diet Coke capaign targets women... how original.


Anyway, I cannot tell you how true this is of the people who work at Del Sol. Just this morning, I obeserved four people who grabbed a soda (Mountain Dew Code Red also inculded) for breakfast. I think I will come in early on Tuesday and keep an official tally. Now I am really curious.

Also, with some inspiration by Meg Cabot, I've decided to post this next part:


Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Hot or Not?

I believe one more recognition is in order....


Friend of the week goes to Rachel Law for being the only one who actually makes comments on my blog. Here she is with her son, Nathan.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I feel so priviledged! I'd like to thank everyone out there who helped get me to where I am today. I'd like to thank my son Nathan who made that picture possible, and I'd especially like to thank my friend Alina who made this whole moment of recognition possible. You rock Alina! And to all of you out there, just know if I can do it, so can you!