random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.11.2008

I am in desperate need of summer...


Right now, I would love some sun and 90 degree weather, and maybe some POG and banana pancakes. And, if possible, some shave ice from the guy at Big Save in Kapa'a. Also, I would love nothing more than to be at the Hyatt Resort in Kauai and read in one of those hammocks that are right on the beach. One day.... I'll go back. See picture: Is it not heavenly???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come visit me in Texas! I make no guarantees about the weather being 90 degrees or any beaches or hammocks, but it is warm and we have a baby you can play with. C'mon, you know you want to.....