random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.07.2008

I dream about... Jurassic Park

When I was little, I used to dream about falling off a cliff, which explains my dislike for certain hikes and also cliffs. I finally figured out what my dream meant and it makes sense.


Now, I have a reoccuring dream about dinosaurs... I mean really, what kind of meaning could that possibly have? Perhaps it is my constant worry that most people think dinosaurs come mostly from the Jurassic period, which is actually not true (they mostly come from the Triassic period... I paid attention in Geology A.K.A. The best class ever).


Kyra told me about her dream where she was dead and also alive at the same time, and Sweeny Todd was trying to kill her. Ben had a dream about his brother and a shark attack. They both figured there was some truth to their dreams, so I am guessing my dinosaur dream must mean something.... I mean, you can't make stuff like that up.


Oh, and the barista at the local Starbucks does, in fact, look like Patrick Dempsey.

No comments: