random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

1.31.2008

Hellooo Madison Avenue!

I had a nice little chat with Professor Kelly yesterday. He told me that going to New York is highly likely for me. He explained that the reason they considered sending me to Chicago in the first place was because of a company out there that is desperately looking for diverse individuals. He also said that when Professor Sheets went out to NYC a lot of companies requested me in order to train (and possibly hire) me for their Hispanic advertising teams. He threw in some names, and I distinctly remember Young & Rubicam and Mindshare... He didn't mention Ogilvy & Mather, which would be a dream come true.


Hooray for multiculturalism! I LOVE corporate America and its desire to incorporate a diverse workforce! So, in short, Madison Avenue, here I come...


Professor Kelly also said going to both NYC and Chicago may be possible, so I might end up doing both!




No comments: