Wow... I am so out of words on this one. Should I get this dress? I found this picture in one of the E Bay galleries. I've been looking at ballroom dresses and I am considering buying one. I just died laughing when I saw this picture and thought I would share... I mean, the dress itself is pretty bad, but they lady just makes it 10 times funnier.Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
1.25.2008
Ballroom Dress
Wow... I am so out of words on this one. Should I get this dress? I found this picture in one of the E Bay galleries. I've been looking at ballroom dresses and I am considering buying one. I just died laughing when I saw this picture and thought I would share... I mean, the dress itself is pretty bad, but they lady just makes it 10 times funnier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment