(and also tried to increase our intellect) by airing a series of modeling shows for Model Week. My favorite season is the one when Naima Mora wins, and is closely followed by Cycle 6 which aired originally in 2006. This season was the one when America was introduced to the infamous Jade Cole. Basically, Jade talks a lot of smack all season long and gets eliminated the week before the finale. Anyway, last week, I realized that Jade says some pretty ridiculous things all along, and I wanted to post my favorite Jadeisms:
"With me, what you see is what you get. Don't judge a book by its cover.""Dancing is the calling of my soul"
(This quote would actually be deep if Jade could dance, but she can't).
"I want to be a kindergarten teacher"
(Which Danielle followed up by saying "If Jade was a teacher, I would not let my child go to school").
"Toot-toot. Hoot-hoot. Poot-poot. Tut-tut. Hoopty."
Thank you, Jade, that is very deep.
"I inherited that from my antecestrous heritage. You see, the human body used to be made mostly of water before we developed the gills that we breathe with today."
I am sure I could find plenty more, but I will save them for another day...
Until then, loves...
Thank you, Jade, that is very deep.
"I inherited that from my antecestrous heritage. You see, the human body used to be made mostly of water before we developed the gills that we breathe with today."
I am sure I could find plenty more, but I will save them for another day...
Until then, loves...
2 comments:
Those are hilarious and make me want to block out some time during the day to watch it. Prob. around the time the show airs. How crazy is it Nina, that the writers are still on strike and we still need some new Office and Desperate Housewives episodes.... Love, Mer
What a bunch of nonsense!
Post a Comment