random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

6.30.2009

Hollywood on Broadway? {edited}

I think this season looks promising for Broadway, does it not? I expect attendance rates and ticket demands to sky rocket. Three {now six} of Hollywood's best on The Great White Way?

Also, added to the line up: Julia Stiles and Bill Pullman in Oleanna, and Laura Linney in Time Stands Still. (PS. Hugh and Daniel are in A Steady Rain {sounds quite realistic actually} and Jude is in Hamlet)




Is he going to sing like in The Boy from Oz? I sure hope so.


na na na na na, na na na, heeeey Jude...




Karene will be happy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am. Soooo very happy! About all of them.

Katya said...

oh my gosh jude law is attractive....holy freaking cow...