random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

6.29.2009

I have amazing friends.

Thanks for:

Singing show tunes with me.

Staying up and talking about nonsense for hours.

Familiarity. 

Art projects... and show tunes again. 

Getting up with me at 4AM to go see a performance we've seen at least twice before and indoors where there is no rain.

Dinner at a fun new place and words that make me brave(r).

Beach trips. And for not making fun of my sunburn even though I said at least on two occasions that I never burn.

Encouragement. 

Looking out for me. 

I am blessed. :) :) :) 

No comments: