random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

7.07.2009

It has exposed brick... On purpose.

I rather like my new apartment. As Abby Rose describes it "It has a lot of character." I agree.


View from the loft.



View from front door. Check out the dress on the mannequin that Jess put together. I want one in every color.

My own little loft space. I love it up there. I can't ever hear what is going on downstairs. Also, there is a window that looks into a bar. Apparently this wondow provides hours and hours of entertainment.


3 comments:

Katya said...

cute! looks like a fun apartment :)

Heidi said...

yeah I am so glad you got into a new place. It looks like a great place.

Tami said...

I LOVE IT!!! Hope all is well. Still miss FL terribly! Would love to know what your mom and Amalia are up to. I love reading your blog! :)