Well, here, I am... temping and so grateful for this assignment. I'm temping as office manager for a financial trading company. OK. First of all, can we say "amazing view?" These offices look over Central Park and the Plaza Hotel. I'm quite sure if I worked here and actually had a view of the park, I would not get any work done and just look out the window the entire day.
Last night:
Sorry if it seems like I am rambling on. That's probably because I am. I'm pretty much writing just to stay awake. I gave up three precious hours of sleep to go see the beautiful Gavin Creel play at Joe's Pub with his awesome friend Robbie Roth. Robbie writes the music. Gav writes the lyrics. I missed my 3 hours but they were totally worth it. Gav poured out his soul on that stage. Robbie is just genius. We were treated to some beautiful music. Sometimes I think his part in HAIR doesn't quite showcase how good he is, but the songs yesterday were good. Oh man, they were GOOD. I can't wait for the CD release. Gavin love, should you ever read this, please come to my office immediately and sing all day. In repayment, I will provide you with butter danish cookies, Pellegrino and jelly beans. That's what they have here. Don't get picky.
Creel & Roth=brilliant
The Bachelorette:
Really, Jillian? Really? Ed? Gaaah! REED! I pick Reed. And I only saw like 2 episodes. But he came back for her! Ahhh. Stupid Jillian.
SYTYCD:
I think it would be fantastic if Jeanine won. But I would also be happy if Ade won.
Good karma:
I'm a huge believer in karma and I sure hope that those who have done nice things for me will get some karma sent their way. Seriously, yesterday was the day of people doing nice things for me and they totally didn't even have to! Some one bought me a ticket to Gavin's second show, and yes, I am a huge loser and went twice. Then my good friend gave me a copy of Gavin's CD. Then as if that wasn't enough, he paid for a cab to take me home. If you're reading this and you know it is you am I talking about, know that it was much appreciated and I owe you one... Or like five really. You are A+ dymanite, darlin'.
Projects:
I am the queen of projects. I'm always getting into something. My newest: I am a feature writer for a new theater website called TheatreStory. I am excited about my upcoming interviews: Gavin Creel (duh, of course him), Heather Ferguson (from my ward), and Uncle Jesse (from Full House).
The job hunt:
I just have a feeling that all will be well soon. I just need to keep going for now.
Dreams:
I know I had a dream last night... and the people I hung out with last night were in the dream. Now I can't remember which parts of it were true and which were just part of my dream. Seriously, I've been trying to remember, but no luck. Annoying.
3 comments:
Nina,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am especially glad that you did so that I could look at your blog. I didn't realize that you were in the blogging world. You are such a sweetheart Nina. New York sounds wonderful and Kylie is SO EXCITED to come visit you. Bless your heart for welcoming her and Ashley. You are a dear.
Thanks, Kristy! I am quite excited for Kylie to come visit. I haven't seen her in a year and a half! Far too long for someone I used to see almost everyday!
Alina, Alina. Ed was SOOO the guy I would have picked.
I guess it's good, though, that we have different taste in men. We'll never be fighting over the same one. ;)
Your friend,
Jill
Post a Comment