random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

7.20.2009

Anything Can Happen If You Let It~

Sometimes, when it rains, it pours. Generally, I would say I am a very blessed person with very little drama in my life. In fact, generally, I feel in control and that's truly a blessing.

This last month has seriosuly been stressful, and I am not the type to stress easily. Several things have happened that were unexpected and beyond my control, and if I had a different outlook on life, could be just horrible things to go through. I think one of the greatest things Heavenly Father has blessed me with is my ability to be extremely idealistic and hopeful. Both of those things have certainly helped me to look at the events of the last month and see the positive change that it brought into my life, and will continue to bring (since I am very much still dealing with the aftermath of everything).

I just thank my lucky stars that I am this way... and that I have the ability to hope. And that I am surrounded by a fabulous group of people who inspire me to hope to greater heights. Hope is a beautiful thing, and if you let it work its magic, it can change your life. I would know. :)

No comments: