random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

7.30.2009

Through the decades...

So this isn't news to anyone... http://www.yearbookyourself.com/. I saw on Facebook that Jill put up her pictures and I decided I wanted to go on there and give it a try... Always meant to before but never did... Anyway, I seriously do not have a single picture of me where my head is facing straight ahead. I'm always at an angle, so these are the ones that did work...

1952. I always did want to grow up in the 40s and 50s. I think finger waves and pearls suit me...



1962. I would probably wear my hair like this now anyway.

Very Jackie O.


1974.



1978. So glad they invented straighteners b/c I don't think I could have handled all that.




In honor of my birth year. 1984. So gross.





Yes. 1992 brings in the Glamour Shots.



2000 looks a lot like my senior year picture, strangely enough... only my forehead is not really that big.








1 comment:

Katya said...

hahahaha funny. i want to try that...