My sophomore year, my roommates and I instituted the quote wall… Well, it was more like the quote construction papers that we taped to the back of the door, because we were to cheap to invest on a large piece of butcher paper. Anyway, as I was packing some stuff, I found them! Here are some of the most memorable quotes:
Jake Dunn: “Do you have an orange peel?”
Erin White: “My favorite martial art is gun shoot you”
Me: “Erin, that is going on the quote wall, because that is just stupid.”
Professeur Olivier- “Look at all that Renaissance beauty” (He was talking about big foreheads)
Professeur Olivier- “If I see those pants one more time, I am taking her on What Not to Wear”
Boyd Law: “There is Paris Hussy, Brittney Hussy, Ashley Hussy…It’s a growing family”
Isaac: “Erin, you look like that person who would be that guy in a movie”
Ryan Sager: “Nina, you should marry a dentist, move to Florida and go water skiing everyday. Wouldn’t that be awesome?”
Cheryl Catts: “Don’t forget my half-birthday- November 11th… 17th!!!
Matt Poulton: “My wife calls my brother Poulton” (Matt is not married)
JSnow: “Why is it that people who speak a foreign language feel it is okay to talk louder than everyone else in the library?”
Emily (Em-Diddy): “I don’t care if it is his umbrella… Once they start dating, it is half hers!”
Katie Preston: “I like hot girls”
Katie Preston: “It’s okay, we’re old enough… You can tell me you like me”
JSnow (quoting from the scriptures): “‘And they took everything with them, save it were their land’… I always find that kind of funny… Just in case you didn’t know… You can’t take your land with you.”
JSnow: “What are you talking about? There are no mountains in Florida?”
Erin White: “They’re taking Jake to Club Med for his birthday, if you want to come”
Me: “What?”
Erin White: “CAFÉ MED!”
Erin White: “Jeff’s head is pretty tall”
Me: “The only way you are getting my phone is if you come over here and pry it from my Kung Fu grip”
Me: “Did you hear that Yasser Arafat died?”
Jake Dun: “Yeah, I saw that on the radio…”
Danny Aura: “Tell them to quit blocking and stop guzzlin’ the Hater-Aid
Connor Duke: “Girl? Are you blind???? I’m chocolate!”
Erin White: “White Chocolate!”
Richard Gardner: “I’m sorry, I can’t come…I am making ice cream!”
Me: “All right, Martha (Stewart)”
Boyd Law: “WHO is this brother of his???”
Rachel Law: “He’s domestically weird”
Cash Money: “Their dancing…Their dancing is going to make them, or it’s going to break them…but if not, we’re Cash Money and we need a job”
Jake Dunn: “Do you have an orange peel?”
Erin White: “My favorite martial art is gun shoot you”
Me: “Erin, that is going on the quote wall, because that is just stupid.”
Professeur Olivier- “Look at all that Renaissance beauty” (He was talking about big foreheads)
Professeur Olivier- “If I see those pants one more time, I am taking her on What Not to Wear”
Boyd Law: “There is Paris Hussy, Brittney Hussy, Ashley Hussy…It’s a growing family”
Isaac: “Erin, you look like that person who would be that guy in a movie”
Ryan Sager: “Nina, you should marry a dentist, move to Florida and go water skiing everyday. Wouldn’t that be awesome?”
Cheryl Catts: “Don’t forget my half-birthday- November 11th… 17th!!!
Matt Poulton: “My wife calls my brother Poulton” (Matt is not married)
JSnow: “Why is it that people who speak a foreign language feel it is okay to talk louder than everyone else in the library?”
Emily (Em-Diddy): “I don’t care if it is his umbrella… Once they start dating, it is half hers!”
Katie Preston: “I like hot girls”
Katie Preston: “It’s okay, we’re old enough… You can tell me you like me”
JSnow (quoting from the scriptures): “‘And they took everything with them, save it were their land’… I always find that kind of funny… Just in case you didn’t know… You can’t take your land with you.”
JSnow: “What are you talking about? There are no mountains in Florida?”
Erin White: “They’re taking Jake to Club Med for his birthday, if you want to come”
Me: “What?”
Erin White: “CAFÉ MED!”
Erin White: “Jeff’s head is pretty tall”
Me: “The only way you are getting my phone is if you come over here and pry it from my Kung Fu grip”
Me: “Did you hear that Yasser Arafat died?”
Jake Dun: “Yeah, I saw that on the radio…”
Danny Aura: “Tell them to quit blocking and stop guzzlin’ the Hater-Aid
Connor Duke: “Girl? Are you blind???? I’m chocolate!”
Erin White: “White Chocolate!”
Richard Gardner: “I’m sorry, I can’t come…I am making ice cream!”
Me: “All right, Martha (Stewart)”
Boyd Law: “WHO is this brother of his???”
Rachel Law: “He’s domestically weird”
Cash Money: “Their dancing…Their dancing is going to make them, or it’s going to break them…but if not, we’re Cash Money and we need a job”
Em-Diddy: "You know...I can hear you guys all the way downstairs" (When we were singing Take My Breath away at the top of our lungs)
Me: "You and Ryan have the most random conversations!"
Jenny: "So do you and Ryan..."
Me: "This is not my fault! This is apparently a thing that he does"
Jenny: "You're a college girl, and therefore, desirable
Erin: "Oxygen makes very predictable ions, now what kind of ions does oxygen make?"
Me: "Very predictable ones?"
Erin: "Thank you, now, what ions does it make?"
Erin: "I told someone to die once, but I guess I told them to death!" (Talking about the difference between the Spanish words "muerte" and "muerete")
6 comments:
Wow... I made the quote wall? Awesome! Oh, and Boyd still thinks he's so very funny. But I'm wondering what the joke is behind the whole "WHO is his brother??" thing..... I don't remember that.
That was fun to read, and remember BYU 22 Ward. Chris and I just found out we are leaving NY end of this month. I'm sad to leave before you get here. Though you probably would have been really busy with your internship (that is why you are coming right?). Well you'll like NY, there is lots to see.
I only know a couple of people on your quote wall, but I loved it nonetheless. What ever happened to our quotes from spring?
Vanessa
Your post just made my day. I'd completely forgotten about the quote wall....and...WOW I made the quote wall!!
haha, I love quote walls! Is that Prof. Marc Olivier who teaches French?
Katie- yes, yes it is.. I LOVE Prof. Olivier.
Post a Comment