random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

4.05.2008

Break Time!

So... Today, I thought it would be a good idea to start packing while watching Conference. I spent nearly 2 hours sorting through old pictures, and I am still not done. I decided to take a break and do this instead:


Favorite Animal:



Bad Habit:



Favorite Holiday:

That's Pere Noel...

Favorite Place:


Heaven on Earth (read: Kauai)
Where I live:



Place I want to visit:

Ah! So hard to choose! I want to go to so many places, but this my first choice: La Belle France! Je veux aller la! Un jour, je vais y aller.


My favorite color:

Which coincidentally doubles up as my favorite flower...


My major:

Not Coke... advertising! The Coke-side of life is Coca Cola's most brilliant campaign up to date.

My middle name:

That's VICTORIA Beckham, for you uninformed people

Favorite Food:



Age on Next Birthday:

No comments: