Oh my goodness! It’s getting pretty dang close! You know I am serious about packing when I pack my books and movies (MOVIES!)…
What am I supposed to do for two weeks? Watch Dancing With the Stars? I suppose… but that only takes up an hour and a half per week… I don’t like to watch the results show on account of the fact that it is super cheesy… Anyway, the results show may have been fun when Julianne was still there, but she got voted off. You know who I think should definitely go home? Priscilla Presley and Louis Van Amstel. I have met Louis and he was not very nice… and Priscilla? Well… to be honest her dancing and lack of emotion (though that is probably caused by her multiple plastic surgeries and Botox procedures) really bore me. Go home…please. 
But... EVERYONE who reads this must vote for Marissa Jaret Winokur... She so wants to do well. She was the original Tracy Turnblad in the Broadway production of Hairspray. VOTE FOR MARISSA! (and Tony, I guess... I have also met Tony... He's pretty cool). Marissa is not actually my favorite... I think Kristi is the best, but she can hold her own, so I am not worried about her getting voted off.


What am I supposed to do for two weeks? Watch Dancing With the Stars? I suppose… but that only takes up an hour and a half per week… I don’t like to watch the results show on account of the fact that it is super cheesy… Anyway, the results show may have been fun when Julianne was still there, but she got voted off. You know who I think should definitely go home? Priscilla Presley and Louis Van Amstel. I have met Louis and he was not very nice… and Priscilla? Well… to be honest her dancing and lack of emotion (though that is probably caused by her multiple plastic surgeries and Botox procedures) really bore me. Go home…please.

But... EVERYONE who reads this must vote for Marissa Jaret Winokur... She so wants to do well. She was the original Tracy Turnblad in the Broadway production of Hairspray. VOTE FOR MARISSA! (and Tony, I guess... I have also met Tony... He's pretty cool). Marissa is not actually my favorite... I think Kristi is the best, but she can hold her own, so I am not worried about her getting voted off.

Well, then there is also Desperate Housewives. The new season started this week and to be honest, it is making me nervous… It is starting to get more and more like a telenovela that should be on Univision or Telemundo… They will soon change the name to “Susan” or “Bree” or “Gabriella.” Telenovelas always do that… I remember my grandma used to watch them a lot, and they were always named after the heroine, like “Marisol” or “Morelia.” I remember I had to beg my mom to let me watch Agujetas de Color de Rosa… ha! How embarrasing! Actually, I think there is a Latin version of Desperate Housewives already.

Anyway, this week will be busy and filled with packing, and having to part with lots of my stuff. I have a huge pile outside my bedroom door that is waiting to go to DI... It must drive my roommate, Amy, crazy... I am trying to be so good about not keeping things, but my problem lies behind the fact that I hold sentimental value to EVERYTHING. It's hard getting rid of a shirt your sister got you for Christmas 5 years ago... I console myself with the fact that my sister would probably tell me I am an idiot and should just get rid of the shirt.
Well...that's it for now.
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment