random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

4.28.2008

It's finally here...

Today is the big day! My bags are packed, I am ready to go, and I just got a little nervous... Mostly, I am just feeling really good about it... Next time I update, I will be in NEW YORK!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, so I know I was living under a rock (well, in my bed, at least) for the past 5 months. Why are you going to New York?

esther said...

Good luck with your move.

~*Alina*~ said...

Amy--- I am here for an internship, and hoping to stay for good :)