random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

9.17.2008

What was she thinking???

There is a girl at work who is pretty cool... Except for when she walks around the office singing ridiculous songs like "Who let the dogs out?" and "Hip to be Square." Also, lately she has taken to singing my least favorite song of all time "I kissed a Girl."
A. No, thanks, I have an ipod I can listen to instead
B. Should my idop ever run out of battery, I still have Pandora and Paybill Radio

So, naturally, I have had that Hip to be square song stuck in my head ALL day... Awesome.

No comments: