random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

9.11.2008

Hold that focus steady...

And now... a picture documentary of the AWESOME RENT after party:


Me with Law and Order and RENT star Jesse L. Martin



Me with Justin Johnston (final cast Angel)... He can DANCE!



Me with Ashley... We randomly met at the stage door!



Allison, me, Meredith, Ashley




Ashley and I were SUPER excited to be there!



Meredith, Lindsay (girl I met at the Life Cafe in Alphabet City), Daphne Rubin Vega (Original Cast MImi) and me...



With Tracie THOMS! She was in The DEvilWears Prada, RENT movie and final cast RENT



With Blake Lively (AKA Bridget in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) and Penn Badgley-- they are both currently in Gossip Girl.



Ashley and I with Eric... Thank goodness we ran into him!



The room where the part was held (Pier 60 in Chelsea)


And... if you want to see more, leave me a comment, and I can post the rest later...

No comments: